It is a continuing goal of PotashCorp to be a responsible member of our communities. By supporting projects and initiatives that reflect the goals and values of our company, we strive to improve the quality of life in the areas where we work and live.
Areas of priority include:
- Food security
- Education & training
- Community building
- Health and wellness
- Environmental stewardship
- Arts and culture
Categories of giving include:
- Corporate Grants — Cash contributions made to organizations, relief efforts, etc.
- Matching Gifts — Corporate donations which double employee donation dollars for amounts ranging from $25 to $10,000 per employee
- In-Kind Donations — Employee volunteer time given during business hours, plus non-cash donations and donations of employee expertise to support a cause
- Post-Secondary Scholarships – To students at various institutions
Applying for a Corporate Grant
Our Corporate Community Investment Committee reviews all applications to decide which ones best match our objectives for this program. If you think your project is a good fit and you meet our requirements, tell us about it on the application form.