Diversity & Inclusion
Flo Harvey, Athabasca Basin Security at the PotashCorp Patience Lake facility
PotashCorp believes that our business environment should reflect the diversity of our operating communities. We embrace Supplier Diversity as part of our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, and as part of our ongoing commitment to the wellbeing of our communities.
We strive to promote Supplier Diversity in our operations by:
- Partnering with quality Diverse Suppliers whose values align with our own;
- Increasing opportunities for diverse suppliers (Aboriginal-, Women-, and Minority-owned businesses) in the PotashCorp supply chain, and amplifying benefit to their communities through the procurement process;
- Enhancing the ability of diverse suppliers to compete for work in PotashCorp operating communities;
- Ensuring that fair consideration is given to all qualified Suppliers as the company procures goods and services; and
- Ensuring that all PotashCorp personnel and suppliers are accountable for Supplier Diversity performance.